Carla Gibson FNP
Carla is not accepting new patients at this time. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list so we can notify you as soon as there is an opening, complete this form.
Health Solutions is NOT your traditional medical office. The practice provides primary care services as well as some specialty services. Though I treat the typical problems like sinus infections, high blood pressure, and depression, the focus is on prevention and keeping you healthy.
My goal is to help you achieve the highest level of wellbeing possible. I want you to understand all you need to know to take care of yourself and to prevent future problems.
Sure, I write prescriptions and order tests, but I promote the foundation of good health first. I don't believe that a pill fixes everything. Learning to live a healthy life &/or properly manage health problems is the key to optimal wellbeing... and my goal is to encourage you to that end by coaching, educating and when needed, prescribing a pill.
I use email as the preferred method of communication as much as possible. If you don't use email at all, this practice may not be a good fit for you.
I offer phone, Skype, and email appointments (none are typically covered by insurance). These are only appropriate for established patients with simple problems or follow-ups for stable problems that can safely be addressed without an in-office visit.
I use email as the preferred method of communication as much as possible. If you don't use email at all, this practice will not be a good fit.
Typcial Services include:
- Annual and Preventive Exams
- Acute problems such as sinus infections, bronchitis & flu
- Depression & Anxiety
- Peri-menopausal and Menopausal Symptoms
- Weight management & healthy lifestyle counseling
- High cholesterol & High blood pressure
- Diabetes & Metabolic syndrome
- Thyroid problems
- Sexual problems for men & women including erectile dysfunction
- Bio-identical Hormone management for men & women as appropriate
- Pelvic pain problems in men & women
- Bladder problems such as incontinence and overactive bladder
- Bowel problems such as IBS, constipation and chronic diarrhea
- Simple mole removals
- Wart treatment
- and more...
- Botox ®,
- Juvederm ® and
- Intense Pulsed Light skin rejuvenation and hair reduction.
See the Skin Solutions page
Who I See
I accept primary care patients age 12 and older. At this time, I cannot accept new patients with Medicare or Medicaid for primary care. I do not accept Worker's Compensation.
My fees are based on guidelines of what is reasonable for the region. I participate in most insurance plans offering coverage in the Missoula area (see list on FAQ page). For those without insurance, I offer a discount if full payment is made at the time of service. You can review the current fee schedule here .